Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our terms and conditions of sale and delivery.
These terms and conditions apply to customers located in the UK ("Customers") who access the Produkts website ("Website"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from the Website.
These are the terms and conditions of Produkts, which is the company that sells goods to Customers on the Website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order for goods, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
If you have any questions about the Website please contact customer services.
How to order
1. Select the goods you require from the Website and click 'Add to bag'
2. Choose the quantity of goods you wish to purchase from Produkts (the default will be one (1) unit). Please note that a limit is set to ninety-nine (99) units per item. To order quantities greater than 99 units per item, please contact customer services who will be able to assist you with your order
3. Review your bag and make sure all specifications such as size (see our sizing chart) and colour fit your requirements, then click "Secure Checkout"
4. If you are a new user, you will need to enter an email address and create a username and password. You must keep your username and password confidential as they allow access to your account. To continue setting up an account you will need to enter your personal details, billing address (which must correspond with your payment card address) and delivery address
5. Once you have set up an account, you will be directed to the shipping confirmation and delivery options page where you may enter voucher codes, select the type of delivery, and vary delivery and/or billing addresses.
6. You will then proceed to the secure payment page where you may select the payment type and complete your order. Your payment will be collected from you by Produkts . Following submission of your order you will be sent an automated order acknowledgement to the email address provided.
By placing an order through the Website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
How the contract for the goods is formed between you and Produkts
After placing your order, you will receive an automated order acknowledgement. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by Produkts.
You will receive an email confirming that Produkts has accepted your order when your order has been processed and is ready for delivery by Produkts.
Once Produkts accepts your order, a contract to purchase the goods from Produkts takes effect between you and Produkts.
The contract to sell goods to you only relates to those goods listed in the confirmation email.
You will not be charged before your order has been processed and is ready for delivery.
However, upon receipt of your order, Produkts will create an authorisation. This will show on your bank statement as a reservation of funds which allocates the money to your order, but this will not be realised until your order has been picked and processed in Produkts warehouse. In the event of us not being able to fulfil your order we will immediately request that your bank cancels the authorisation. If the authorisation still remains after several days, please contact your bank to request that they act upon our cancellation of the payment.
A description of the main characteristics of goods can be found on the product pages of the Website.
Prices for goods on the Website appear on the product pages and include all applicable taxes.
Prices and offers may vary and may only be available for limited periods. All prices and offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at our discretion. The prices on the Website may differ to prices in our retail stores, catalogues or elsewhere.
The Website contains a large number of goods and it is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods listed on the Website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. We will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
Produkts is under no obligation to sell incorrectly priced goods to you at the incorrect price.
Some offers carry a maximum quantity per customer. If this is applicable, this is detailed on the individual offer.
Method of payment
You may pay by Mastercard, VISA, VISA Debit, VISA Electron, Maestro, American Express (AMEX), Apple Pay, PayPal, SOFORT, P24, iDEAL, Giropay, Bancontact, Alipay and Gift Cards. Please ensure if you are using a credit card that you provide the card holder's name as it is shown on the card, and the billing address corresponds as it appears on the card statement. Payment will be taken in GB pounds (£), and if applicable, your card will be charged according to the exchange rate at that time.
To help us to prevent fraud, We may require documentation to verify a customer’s details or may require a landline telephone number. Card Fraud is illegal, and perpetrators will be prosecuted.
The following documentation may be required to complete our due diligence checks –
Personal identification - Photo ID - (Passport, Driving Licence or Birth Certificate)
Front and back of all cards used on the account
Please remember to block out the middle 6 digits on the front of the card, and the 3 digit CVS on the back.
Failure to comply with the verification checks will result in the order being cancelled
We reserve the right to cancel any order we do not believe to be genuine
If we identify a transaction as being potentially fraudulent we may ask our courier to return the goods to our warehouse, we may cancel your order even though you will have received the Order Confirmation email.
Delivery costs are additional to the displayed price and vary depending on the delivery service you select, the country of delivery and the quantity/weight of goods ordered.
If your order is particularly heavy it may be subject to extra delivery charges. If any order is subject to extra delivery charges you will be advised of the additional cost before delivery of your order begins. You have the option to cancel the order if you do not wish to pay any additional delivery costs.
Please note we are currently unable to deliver to PO Boxes.
Flannels may split delivery of your order into several parcels based on stock availability. You will not be charged extra for this method of shipping. Any additional consignments for delivery in the UK will be sent using the "UK Delivery option: Express Delivery".